Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I get the Blood Dragon Armor for Dragon Age: Origins?

I purchased Dragon Age: Origins on the Xbox 360 about a month ago, but when I got it, it didn't come with the codes for DA:O or ME2. Is there a way to get the codes without repurchasing the game?How do I get the Blood Dragon Armor for Dragon Age: Origins?
if it wasnt in the case then you cant get it for free.

sorryHow do I get the Blood Dragon Armor for Dragon Age: Origins?
You can buy it off of Xbox Live, the DLC is a bit costly, but you'll be able to get it, and it's worth it. I had the code for both Shale and the Dragon Blood Armor.How do I get the Blood Dragon Armor for Dragon Age: Origins?
Blood Dragon Armor came free with pre-orders and the first couple of retail copies.

It may be discontinued. You'll probably just have to buy the Blood Dragon Armor as a DLC off the BioWare site.
The Blood Dragon Armor was a pre order exclusive but it is DLC now. So you can buy it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment