Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best character for dragon age?

I am thinking of getting dragon age because I really like those RPG games where you have choices that will effect what happens in the game. I was just wondering what you thought the best character was or class or w.e.What is the best character for dragon age?
for me it wasnt about best character or class amoungst the 3 but more about the best specilization combo for all 3 class'.



For mages I enjoyed the arcane warrior/blood mage combo.



For 2h warriors Berkserker/Reaver seems like a nice combo. It really maximizes your damage, especially if your character tends to lose health.



for a 1h/shield warrior I enjoyed berserker/templar combo giving my character an advantage toward both casters and physical targets.



For rogues I mostly liked Dw combos and for that assassin/duelist is the best imo.



I generally left the specializations that gave buffs to companions. There are even more specialization types in the Awakening expansion and it allows you to have up to 3 which was nice.What is the best character for dragon age?
I think that if you buy it, you will find that you will not play it through just one time. Once you finish, you will want to play it again and go back and do all the other story lines that you didn't get a chance to do.



For me, I really liked the Warrior class. But that is just my personal preference. I always like the hack and slash and/or Tank roles. It's a great game. Enjoy.



Good luck.What is the best character for dragon age?
Arcane Warrior/Blood Mage are considered overpowered and the best specialization combo in the game tl;dr, make a mage

No comments:

Post a Comment