Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Between Dragon Age Origins & Mass effect Which one Do you think is the better Game of the two?

For me it's Dragon Age because It's looks more medieval which I like and It's looks a lot more fun to play than mass effect and I know mass effect is a amazing game but I like Dragon age better because It's basically Dungeons %26amp; Dragons kind of Game mixes with the Lord of the Rings and you get Dragon Age .Between Dragon Age Origins %26amp; Mass effect Which one Do you think is the better Game of the two?
I much prefer Mass Effect. Dragon Age is a very good game but suffers from a shallow uninteresting storyline and even less interesting companion characters.Between Dragon Age Origins %26amp; Mass effect Which one Do you think is the better Game of the two?
mass effect 1 and 2 are insanely good, i liked both alot more than dragon age origins

No comments:

Post a Comment