Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to make your tank attack first in dragon age origins.?

OK kind of a noob question but I've had dragon age for about a week now and i want my tank to attack first so he has aggro but i have no idea how to make that happen. And of course when i attack first all the enemies come at me and i end up dying with or without a healer. so how do i have him attack first without the fear of me dying? By the way I'm playing a rogue archer too.How to make your tank attack first in dragon age origins.?
I do get what you mean (I play a rogue as well) The simplest solution is, to have your Tank enter a room first. If a room is stuffed with enemies, make sure you take control of the tank (Which will probably be Alistair) and have him walk into the room first. He will set off all the aggro and everything will attack him first.





This becomes less of an issue once your tank has Taunt. Even if your rogue accidently sets off an ambush, all you need to do is use Taunt to attract everything towards the tank.



*As a rogue, it would be useful to invest in Combat Stealth. It basically functions as a 'Vanish' and any aggro you may have will be severely reduced. Most of the time, enemies will outright forget you the moment you stealth and attack someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment