Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Will there be a sequel or second game after Dragon Age Origins?

My mom got Dragon Age Origins (PS3) for Xmas, and I decided to play it, and I absolutely love it. The game is a bit short though, but still. Probably one of the best games I've played, in my opinion, in a while. I just recently finished the game and was wondering if there is going to be a sequel to it. I'd absolutely die if there is :DWill there be a sequel or second game after Dragon Age Origins?
Yes there is Awakening.

Here's the link http://dragonage.bioware.com/awakening

It's a sequel to the first part after you slay the Arch-Demon.

Don't want to spoil anything from the trailer, great veiwing

It's going to cost $40 USD as far as I know and about 8GB so it should be full of content.

There are other expansions to "The Wardens Keep" and "The Stone Prisoner"

It will be downloadable and sold separate in stores.

Great trailer Enjoy I know I will.Will there be a sequel or second game after Dragon Age Origins?
the producers currently cannot talk about if they are *cough* or aren't gonna make a dragon age 2. and i mean a whole new game not the awakening expansion

Report Abuse

Will there be a sequel or second game after Dragon Age Origins?
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductD鈥?/a>



There you go, Dragon Age Origins: Awakening.



Now, do as you said, and die.
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76845



Dragon Age Origins: Awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment