Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In Dragon Age: Origins, how do I unlock the Blood Mage specialization? And how do I earn specialization points?

I'm playing Dragon Age, and I can't figure out how to unlock the blood mage specialization, nor can I figure out how to earn any specialization points. Can anybody help me?In Dragon Age: Origins, how do I unlock the Blood Mage specialization? And how do I earn specialization points?
When you are doing the Redcliff mission, and you have to battle the demon that has taken over Connor, choose to instead go into the Fade and battle the demon there (either by using Blood Magic to sacrifice someone to enter the Fade, or by talking to the Circle of Magi to have them perform the ritual without the blood sacrifice). Once there, talk to the demon after several fights, and ask for training from the demon. Note that you must be a mage and go to fight the demon yourself, because no one else you send will talk to the demon enough to get the training.



As for specialization points, you get them at preset levels. Your character gets them at 7 and 14 (though if you play Awakening, you get another one at level 22). Most other characters only get one point at 14, since most of them already have a specialization (plus the extra one from Awakening). Some characters never get a specialization point because of their uniqueness (Shale and the dog are the only two I can think of right now).In Dragon Age: Origins, how do I unlock the Blood Mage specialization? And how do I earn specialization points?
When you go into the Dreamworld, there's a demon there that can unlock it for you. Just don't kill the Demon and ask for special abilities or something on that line. Then when you leave the world you'll have the ability.
  • hurricane harbor
  • greyhound tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment