Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I bout dragon age origins pre-owned for xbox 360, can i still get the blood dragon armor?

I bought Dragon Age Origins pre-owned and I was wondering if i could still get the blood dragon armor or do i have to have the redeem code. I also tried downloading it from the game marketplace but it didnt even show up in my inventory. Someone please tell me what i have to do.I bout dragon age origins pre-owned for xbox 360, can i still get the blood dragon armor?
That's my question! :PI bout dragon age origins pre-owned for xbox 360, can i still get the blood dragon armor?
I thought to get the armour you needed both a new copy of Dragon Age %26amp; Mass Effect2 (since it appears in both games) ..... and you needed to have registered them both on EAs website? I got Mass Effect 2 new but Dragon Age on eBay - both are registered now with EA but I didn't get the armour .... would be nice if an e:mail to Support would get me the code - I might try blagging it !!

I also tried downloading it from marketplace (don't know why it's on there to be honest) - it said it was downloaded but nothing appeared ... I think obviously its appearance is tied to you having a code ......I bout dragon age origins pre-owned for xbox 360, can i still get the blood dragon armor?
You need the redeem code. But if you brought it somewhere else contact EA and they'll be able to give it to you in seconds. Even if it is still a problem I think im not sure but there is a character in the game that creates the rest of the blood dragon armour so he maybe able to make it for you.



The EA support website VVV



http://support.ea.com/app/home/showhome/true
The codes that go out with the games are one use only. If the person who originally bought it used the code, it won't work again. It's a safe bet to say this is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment