Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Looking for a new RPG to play for ps3 - Demon Souls or Dragon Age Origins?

Demon Souls or Dragon Age Origins? I keep hearing good things about these games from peers. I've read reviews but I am completely torn. Demon Souls has a generic feel to it, and is compared to Diablo. I've never been a fan of Diablo. Suggestions from you gamer folk?Looking for a new RPG to play for ps3 - Demon Souls or Dragon Age Origins?
im confused to.... not sure what to get but i heard demon souls is really hard yet you can have people online help you through story mode. the only downfall is that when u die, you have to start the level all over again plus you lose everything you earned.

Dragon age on the other hand doesnt have that online feature that DS has(i think) but if it does i would say go for Dragon ageLooking for a new RPG to play for ps3 - Demon Souls or Dragon Age Origins?
Well me personally I just got dragon age, and I am highly impressed. I really am emjoying it though I've only played 2 hours or so and have work. Will play more when I get home though :]Looking for a new RPG to play for ps3 - Demon Souls or Dragon Age Origins?
demon souls is difficult very diffcult but if your awesome like me its awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment